Windows: 2 ⅜" Wood Blinds with Cord Lift/Cord Tilt: Regal Oak 3038 with NoHoles, 4 ½" Eloquence Valance and Keystone Door: Wood Vertical Blinds with Cord and Chain Control: Regal Oak 1038 with 4 ½" Eloquence Valance and Keystone
Crown Vinyl Vertical Blinds with Cord and Chain Control and Square Corner Valance: Americana, Oceanfront 3091; 2" Vinyl Horizontal Blinds with Wand Tilt/Cord Lift, NoHoles, and Standard Valance: Americana, Oceanfront 7058
Sheer Enchantment Vertical Blinds with Cord and Chain Control and Split Stack: Akbar, Oasis 2760 with 5 ½" Regal Wood Cornice and Keystone: Maple 1039
Crown Vinyl Vertical Blinds with One Touch Wand Control and Square Corner Valance: Quinn, Irish Oats 3897
S-Shaped Vinyl Vertical Blinds with Cord and Chain Control and Square Corner Valance: Buckskin, Creek 6648; 2" Vinyl Horizontal Blinds with Cord Lift/Cord Tilt and Standard Valance: Buckskin, Creek 7103
S-Shaped Vinyl Vertical Blinds with One Touch Wand Control and Square Corner Valance: Presidential, Roosevelt 6699 2" Vinyl Horizontal Blinds with Cord Lift/Cord Tilt and Standard Valance: Presidential, Roosevelt 7078
Crown Vinyl Vertical Blinds with Cord and Chain Control: Estate, Frosted Grape 6800 with 3" Standard Wood Valance: Koala, 1761
Long-lasting, easy-gliding, and boasting a variety of styles, Bali Vertical Blinds make the tried-and-true feel brand new. Our spin on this home décor staple combines reliable light control with affordable durability, so your wide windows and patio doors get the best combination of functionality and fashion:
- Easy functionality. Designed to glide open with ease, vertical blinds instantly and effortlessly change the atmosphere of a room.
- Flexible style. Different stack options can change the way your blinds look while open, while specialty shape options make vertical blinds an attractive option for curved, angled, and even partially obstructed windows.
Match your material to your style sensibility for truly custom vertical blinds—choose between fabric vanes, vinyl vanes, or vinyl vanes layered with easy-to-wash sheer fabric.
- Wood. Made from premium North American hardwood, our vertical wood blinds bring in a stunning natural element to your space.
- Fabric. For a softer look. Fabrics range from sheer to room darkening, and come in a variety of weaves and materials.
- Vinyl. Opt for a traditional look by choosing vinyl vanes that have a smooth surface and a standard crown shape, or upgrade to embossed vanes that mimic the texture of fabric, wood, or stucco in a subtle, drapery-like wave.
- Sheer-covered vinyl. With flowing sheer material layered over room-darkening vinyl vanes, this style offers the best combination of comfort and light control.
Vertical blinds make an excellent complement to mini blinds for a total room solution that’s both stylish and affordable—many of the fabric vertical blinds coordinate with Bali Pleated Shades, Roller Shades, and Sliding Panels, while many vinyl vertical blinds coordinate with Bali 2" Vinyl Horizontal Blinds.
Easy to Clean
Try Treatments on Your Own Window—Virtually
Simply upload a photo of your window and start designing—or choose from our portfolio of sample room scenes. Then preview your picture-perfect treatments.Bali Visualizer →
Experience New Colors, Textures, and Styles
See it, feel it, fall in love with it! Start your project today with free color swatch samples.